From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian McDonald
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 10:36 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] SCCM 2012, PKI and ICBM

So, it's official. The decision has been made PKI and ICBM. :(

I have two domains. 1 internal Domain ABC.domain and 1 DMZ ABC0.domain.

The requirement is to be able to leverage PKI and ICBM for internet clients.

Therefore, my requirements would be:

1) PKI Infrastructure
2) Would I absolutely have to have a Standalone DP in my DMZ? I do not have any
workgroup clients in the DMZ?

Seems to me there would be another way or methods to accomplish this w/o having
to install a DP in the DMZ. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks,

Brian