Thanks Troy - any recommendations on which one is the 'easiest' to setup?
Brian
From: troy.mar...@1e.com
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] SCCM 2012, PKI and ICBM
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:45:28 +0000

…there are
several options to consider, with – I believe -
Scenario 3 with SQL Server Replica being the most secure and the one I’ve
successfully implemented at several customers.

Don’t worry about the documentation being for ConfigMgr 2007…everything still
applies to 2012.

Microsoft did not include the IBCM supported scenarios documentation in 2012.

Troy L. Martin
 | Principal Consultant
1E | Empowering Efficient IT
US Mobile: +1 (678) 898-6147