From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Mark Mears
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 2:52 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] My 2007 SCCM Clients can discover my 2012 R2 site server?

You are NOT able to have overlapping boundaries between any SCCM sites for
assignment.  There should only be a single specific site that has the ability
to manage resources within that boundary.  Otherwise how are you going to
determine which site manages the resources?

Mark Mears
mark.me...@cireson.com<mailto:mark.me...@cireson.com%0d>
Phone: (757) 945-2651

[cid:image001.png@01CEAC8E.61A72300]<http://www.cireson.com/>

cid:image002.jpg@01CCDA1D.0FE05A90]<http://twitter.com/teamcireson>  Check out
our System Center App Store: www.cireson.com/app-store

"Meet the Experts" Webinar | Wed. February 12,2014 10am PST | Register
now<http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=c3dfc80bee5e0850f76662f55&id=2273f3c2e9&e=77a0b072bc>