If that driver relates to the HP HotKey Support (for FN key on screen display),
then yes you will need to run the MSI (or exe) to install the drivers and
associated utility.

The install command is pretty easy, I don't have it to hand as I'm not in the
office.

For my HP laptops I also have model specific driver installations for the
Bluetooth software, WWAN and AMD graphics where applicable.

Cheers

Stuart Watret <stu...@offshore-it.co.uk> wrote:

Test building some new HP kit, 645 G1 laptop for example, USB driver in driver
pack, but not getting installed during build. There is an MSI that I'll resort
to but wondered if anyone else had experiences this?
Cheers

Sent from a dog and bone.

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
The information in this transmission may be confidential and/or protected by
legal professional privilege, and is intended only for the person or persons to
whom it is addressed. If you are not such a person, you are warned that any
disclosure, copying or dissemination of the information is unauthorised. If you
have received the transmission in error, please immediately contact this office
by telephone, fax or email, to inform us of the error and to enable
arrangements to be made for the destruction of the transmission, or its return
at our cost. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the
information contained in this transmission.