I came up with a way to recover files, remotely using psexec.  It was pretty
easy.

-----Original Message-----
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Marcum, John
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 5:19 PM
To: Nash Pherson; mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: System Center Endpoint Protection

Add me to thay list and you now know an uphappy customer. The support is
horrible. There's no central recovery point. Out of the box SCEP doesn't even
tell thou what files it quarantined. CSS actually told me I'd have to go to
each and every machine to clean and recover files.

So, yes it's super easy to implement because it doesn't really have any
features. It's a great product until you need it then you are screwed. Well, at
least if something gets past it you are.

And. ...
If you have any virtual machines protect it doesn't integrate at the hyper
visor level.

-----