I'm having some weirdness with our TS and some new Dell Latitude E6440s we
got recently. I'm using the latest driver pack for Windows 7 (A06) in our
SCCM 2007 environment. I have all the drivers imported from that CAB and it
is applied during the TS specifically for that model through a Driver
Package. But I have also tried just TSing an E6440 with auto-apply, but am
seeing the same thing.

Basically it gets to "Setup is installing devices" and starting at 65%, it
will increase a percentage point ever 10 minutes or so. Eventually it will
reach 100%, blue screen, and continue on the TS. The TS will finish just
fine, though when we boot the laptop it will say it's recovered from an
unexpected shutdown. And the wireless won't connect. deleting it from the
Device Manager and letting Windows reinstall the driver allows it to work
again. No other oddities in the Device Manager.

I have already tried removing all the drivers and re-importing. In the past
when I have run into something like this, updating any out of date drivers
to the newest version usually resolved this kind of problem. Unfortunately,
the A06 pack already has the newest drivers. One oddity is that the new
machines all shipped with BIOS A08, even though A07 is all that's available
from Dell.

Has anyone else seen this? (the pausing and incrementing every 10 minutes)
I am TSing another one right now to check the logs more thoroughly, but can
anyone point me in a good direction?

Thanks,
Erik