Was about to post the same thing.
The AMD Radeon drivers from Dell for the E6440 are wonky.
Get them direct from AMD.

Daniel Wolf

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brucker, Chris
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 1:16 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com; mdt...@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] E6440 OSD pausing during driver install

I had a similar problem with my TS. I ended up removing the ATI Video Drivers
from the Driver Package, creating a new package just for that driver and adding
that as a step after the OS has been applied. That took the “Setup is
installing devices” screen from about an hour to less than 10 minutes. Let me
know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Chris Brucker
First Financial Bank | IT - Desktop Engineer
Suite 800 | 225 Pictoria Dr. | Cincinnati, OH 45246
513-551-1673