Hi all,

I'm getting close to releasing the new version of FAQShop but I could do
with a few folks kicking the tyres and giving me some general feedback.

If you are interested in doing some testing for me this week please reply
offlist to cl...@faqshop.com <mailto:cl...@faqshop.com>  and I'll send you
over the details.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Enterprise Mobility
2004 - Present

Cliff

E:  <mailto:cl...@faqshop.com> cl...@faqshop.com | W:  <http://faqshop.com/>
http://faqshop.com

 <mailto:cl...@faqshop.com>  <http://www.twitter.com/cliffhobbs>
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=10781214&trk=tab_pro>

Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorised to receive for the
addressee) you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in this message. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.