Orlando is really the best location for this type of crowd. There are very few
bottlenecks (if any) at the Orlando convention center. I’ve always had a
stellar experience there.

Rod Trent

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Niehaus
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 9:54 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] Horrible food at Ignite

As announced yesterday, we move on to Orlando for next year.  They have more
escalators in their convention center, but like all convention centers there
are still bottlenecks.  (Pre-register now to get the best hotels ☺)  And they
have the same challenges with feeding 20,000+ attendees.  (Breakfast was pretty
good, the one lunch I had was fine.)

-MTN