yes

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kent, Mark
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 1:12 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Question on migration

[External Email]
For some reason I thought WSUS on Server 2012 was 3.1 and 4.0 on Server 2012 R2.

If I did the backup and then restore on the new server, would I have to keep
the same server name?

Thanks for all the feedback.

Mark Kent
Manager, Client Systems Engineering
Technology Support Services
Resources for Information, Technology and Education (RITE)
http://rite.buffalostate.edu<http://rite.buffalostate.edu/>