1E AppClarity for normalization and that feeds into CA SAM as well. Our team
owns the AppClarity side, but not the CA SAM side.

Only other notable ones that come to mind are BDNA and Flexera.

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jimmy Martin
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 2:47 PM
To: mssms@lists.myITforum.com
Subject: [mssms] software asset management tools

Hi Folks,

What's everyone using out there and is there a consensus favorite?

I know there's Snow and 1E's SAM, others?

Jimmy Martin | Information Systems |  | BMHCC - CORPORATE
Phone: (901) 227-8209 | jimmy.mar...@bmhcc.org<mailto:jimmy.mar...@bmhcc.org>
Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Baptist.

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain legally privileged,
confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, you are not permitted to use, copy, or forward it, in whole or
in part without the express consent of the sender. Please notify the sender of
the error by reply email, disregard the foregoing messages, and delete it

P Please consider the environment before printing this email...

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,