Honestly we have a mixed bag of USB keys and they all work fine. Are you
talking about standalone imaging or just putting the boot image on it?
Either way, we use a wide variety.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Carbone
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 9:16 AM
To: 'mssms@lists.myitforum.com' <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [mssms] Recommended USB Flash Drives for OSD

Hello All,

I would like to entertain the idea again of using USB for imaging. In the
past we were using the Kingston Traveler USB 3.0 drives and I recently read
that these are known to have issues with imaging. I did not know this and
always wondered why imaging would sometimes flake out for us.

Does anyone use USB 2.0 drives that you have used for a while that are
consistently working with OSD?

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual(s) identified as addressee(s).
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on
the contents of this electronic mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone