From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on behalf
of Chris Carbone <chris.carb...@fairmountsantrol.com>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 9:15 AM
To: 'mssms@lists.myitforum.com'
Subject: [mssms] Recommended USB Flash Drives for OSD

Hello All,

I would like to entertain the idea again of using USB for imaging. In the past
we were using the Kingston Traveler USB 3.0 drives and I recently read that
these are known to have issues with imaging. I did not know this and always
wondered why imaging would sometimes flake out for us.

Does anyone use USB 2.0 drives that you have used for a while that are
consistently working with OSD?

Thanks!

Chris

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual(s) identified as addressee(s). If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this electronic mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.