This should work for you:
http://blog.configmgrftw.com/uninstall-software-en-masse/

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian McDonald
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 2:27 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Live Meeting Uninstall

Hello,

Does anyone have a method or process for uninstalling ALL versions of Microsoft
Live Meeting. In my environment we have approximately 9 different versions of
Live Meeting. Since the installers are all MSI based, I was hoping there would
be an easy way to script/automate the uninstall so I would only require 1
single package to get the job done in SCCM.

When I say multiple versions, here is what I mean:

8.0.6362.187

8.0.6362.202

8.0.6362.215

8.0.6362.223

8.0.6362.229

8.0.6362.239

8.0.6362.249

8.0.6362.254

8.0.6362.259

What would be the best way to package an uninstall script to tackle this? I
don't want to have multiple MSI uninstall packages. Can someone provide some
insight on to a recommended approach?

Thanks,

Brian