Okay, I'm trying to get serious about implementing SUP in SCCM.  In our
environment, we have W7x86, W7x64, W8.1x64, W10x64 (RTM, 1511 and 1607).  We
also have Office 2007 (x86), Office 2010 (x86), Office 2013 (x86 and x64) and
Office 2016 (x86).
Does each product/architecture combination get its own baseline SUG and monthly
update SUG?  Seems like all of the guides for setting up SUP assume the
environment is standardized on single platform/product configurations.  Can
someone point me to a guide that addresses multiple platform/product
environments with initial setup + ongoing month-to-month configuration?

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.