From: [] On
Behalf Of Adam Juelich
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [mssms] SCCM SUP updates groups

Are you going to utilize ADR's?  If so, it is up to you to design.  You can
combine all clients with all versions of Office, for example, into a single
collection and ensure your updates for those products targeted appropriately.
Otherwise, you can do a collection for each product and target that way.  I'm
sure others may have better reasons and best-practices.........

That being said, 4 versions of Office?  Are you cray-cray?

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Fast, David D.