Hello,

We have CAS and 5 Primaries currently on ConfigMgr 2012 SP2 (Build 8239), with
SQL Server 2012, ADK 8.1, MDT 2013 running Server 2008 R2 We plan to upgrade it
to latest versions (or close to), here is our plan of action

1)      SCCM Upgrade to 1511, then to 1602

2)      Step 1) allows us to do in place Upgrade of OS to Server 2012 R2

3)      Then SQL Upgrade from 2012 to either 2014/2016

4)      ADK 8.1 to 1511

5)      MDT 2013 to MDT 2013 Update 2

6)      WSUS needs to be un/reinstalled along with SUP roles

Appreciate your suggestions in the order or any learnings/lessons if any of you
tried this or similar upgrade. Our goal is twofold, 1) ensure all in place
upgrades happens, so no parallel infra needs to be built and 2) to ensure Infra
runs latest versions in all components as much possible

Kind Regards,
Vasu Miriyala

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.