No it is not supported to modify the database in any way what-so-ever.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Daniel Ratliff
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 11:09 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Changing permissions on SQL views

[External Email]
Just found out the 1610 upgrade wiped some custom permissions we had on
v_package in our TEST and QA environments.

Is it supported to modify SQL view permissions?

If not, should we be settings permissions a different way, on the DB itself
instead?

If it is, should we open a uservoice request to backup/restore view permissions?

Thanks!

Daniel Ratliff
Technology Architect | Client Innovation Solutions
Information Technology Infrastructure (ITI)

Humana
123 E. Main St. | Louisville, KY, 40202

T 502.476.9976
dratl...@humana.com<mailto:dratl...@humana.com>

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information
in error,

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.