From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Juelich
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 9:08 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Endpoint Protection (SCEP) for servers

Hello Everyone,

I've used SCEP in the past on client machines and it worked great - no
complaints.  This is after moving them off of Sophos.  At that time we didn't
move it to Servers as our Network Admin wasn't confident in it.

Just curious if others are using SCEP for servers?  Thoughts, concerns?  Any
gotchas?

Thanks!