From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Chris Barnes
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 11:23 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] sccm plain image vs core apps image

Its interesting now that the Volume License site will have an updated ISO that
has the latest CU’s.

As much as I hate to say it, as I love setting up an MDT Build and Capture TS,
the value of doing that just went down, and there are many more scenarios where
using the ISO from your VL Site may make more sense.

Chris Barnes
MCSE: Private Cloud|MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
Coretek Services | Microsoft Delivery Manager
• 248.767.4415 cell
• chris.bar...@coretekservices.com
•   http://www.coretekservices.com<http://www.coretekservices.com/>