-----Original Message-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Fecha: dilluns, 23 / març / 1998 4:30
Asunto: Video Digitizer

>Hi Guys,
>
>Recently I received a SONY HBI-V1 video digitizer cartridge. I received it
>with only one diskette (Japanese texts written all over it) and no manual
>or diagram describing how to connect it.
>
>HELP, what does it do and how does it do that?
The switch near the two connectors has to be in the upper position if you
plug ONE VIDEO source into the lower connector.
If you plug TWO cables (lower input, upper output) you have to switch it to
the lower position.
If you want I have the original manual and can scan the diagrams for you.
They are very easy to understand. Tell me if you want it.
Also there are all the BASIC CALL commands explained there, so maybe
you'll want them too...

>Is it for instance possible to 'merge' live video with computer animations
>using this cartridge?
As NYYRIKKI said, it is impossible. Well if you want you can do it at
1fps or less...  :(

>Thanx in advance,
>
>Jeroen Smael
>FutureDisk