] Hi to all,
]   this is the question. Is all the work you're making good for using with a
] real MSX2 and an emulator (ruMSX) on a PC ?
] I hope this because I've not another MSX, here in my town I think that my
] MSX2 is the last MSX alive !
] Thanks & goodbye
Cool idea!

Would be possible if we come up with some standard for this as well. We still
have to dream up a cable to connect the MSX-Joynet cable to the PC parallel
port. Once this cable has been defined, the emulators can be adjusted to map
the physical PC parallel port to the virtual emulated MSX joystick port. If
this is all done properly, the joynet protocol drivers running on the real
and emulated MSX do not need to be adjusted. It will work automatically!

Any PC experts on this list to dream-up the PC-Joynet cable? So, something
from parellel port to 2times din5 (one send, one receive).

Kind regards,
Alex
--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format