Hello,
 I'm an italian lover of the MSX standard. I've got an MSX2 Vg8280, but
sometimes i use the fmsx emulator.
I've got a problem: very,very often when the emulator tries to read from
drive it can't and give a 'Disk offline' error. Can someone say to me
how can i do to solve this problem ?
Moreover, i've got the game TESTAMENT on disk and i want to put it on
drive c: as an image disk *.dsk, i can't copy the file because it's
protected. Have someone got an utility that can do the copy?

               Thanks to all,
               Stefano Fronteddu