Hello,

Yesterday we called CGV by phone to get more information about these
"rumours"... Still we don't know what they are going to do, but is was not
their intent that the rumour was spread by the mailinglist (some dude called
Jos didn't know what he was really doing!)...

We (MSX-NBNO, XSW-Magazine, Surrec and Sunrise and hopefully many others!?)
still hope that there will be a fair next April... But all is in the hands
of CGV.

About 2 months ago many people received mail from CGV... With returning that
form you let them know that you like to participate the fair... only 18
people did... (so were are self to blame!).

There are also some problems finding a new location, because it seems that
the Bremhorthal is out of the question this year...

So if you are still interested in the next Tilburg fair send some mail to
CGV... (I cannot believe there are only 18 groups left!).

--[ MARI ]--

 Visit XSW-Magazine's HomePage at:
 http://www.xsw-msx.demon.nl
 M.H.M. van den Broek