At 12:03 AM 02/26/99 +0100, you wrote:

> CG> registers? With the normal SCC you have to use the same instrument on
> CG> channel 4 and 5, which is solved at the SCC+. At least, that is what
> CG> know, I have SD Snatcher, which uses the same SCC+.
>
>Ths SCC+ of SD Snatcher is different than the SCC+ of Snatcher.

Only the RAM in the cartridge is different, the SCC+ itself is the same.

Snatcher has RAM in pages 0-7, SD in pages 8-15 (could be the other way
around). It is possible to upgrade those cartridges to 128K RAM (pages
0-15), with such a cartridge both games work. Look at Sean Youngs pages for
more info.

Bye,
                Maarten