Hi

>There is another option. An organisation in Brazil could distribute
foreign
>games. They could send the disks to the buyer right away and send to
money
>to the creators once for every 10 games for example. What we need is
>someone who is willing to spend time and is trustworthy.

I agree. I also think this is the best option. In this way, Spanish and
Japanese
software, for example, also has been released in The Netherlands. And
vice
versa.

>And yet another option: make your product freeware. In that case, net
>distribution solves almost every problem. You can still sell it at
fairs at
>a low price, for people who don't have net access, for people who like
>disks with nice labels and for promotion.

Yeah... Also a possibility. You don't really earn much by selling it on
a fair.
But somehow it feels different when selling a product... It's more a
matter
of feeling than of finance. I don't know if you can understand this...

Bye
Rieks