On Wed, 17 Mar 1999, J. Lautenbag wrote:

> >I have never seen a MSX2 before 1987. And this copyright doesn't mean that
> >the production really started at 1985. When did you buy your 8235?
>
> In 1990, second hand, but I think MSX2 was officially introduced
> somewhere in 1985, 1986.

Wow! I had bought my first MSX1 in 1986. You had better equipment very
before me!

> >BTW, memory mapper wasn't born jointly with MSX2. Many MSX2 that I knew
> >had only 64kb of RAM. Does your 8235 have internal Memory Mapper?
>
> Yes, it has 128 kB mapped.

128kb of Mapper? That's another thing that I didn't know!

Greetings from Brazil!

Marco Antonio Simon Dal Poz        http://www.lsi.usp.br/~mdalpoz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   "Apple" (c) Copyright 1767, Sir Isaac Newton

    /"\
    \ / CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
     X  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
    / \