On Wed, 17 Mar 1999, J. Lautenbag wrote:

> >That's strange. I think that it's more natural to expand memory first, and
> >after expand video capabilities.
>
> Who needs more memory when all games are in ROM cartridges?

But ROM cartridges are very expensive. A memory expansion with exactly the
same format than Megarom games was a more intelligent solution than buying
several cartridges. Why didn't people from Japan create a kind of Megaram?

> Only people who want to play illegal versions of those ROM's... :-)

Oops, I think that I got burned now! :-)

There was another problem here in Brazil (and perhaps in Europe too):
there was no japanese softwarehouses representatives here! What were we
supposed to do?

Greetings from Brazil!

Marco Antonio Simon Dal Poz        http://www.lsi.usp.br/~mdalpoz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   "Apple" (c) Copyright 1767, Sir Isaac Newton

    /"\
    \ / CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
     X  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
    / \