>> I found a program called "RAMDISK.BIN" - That is the 'Mapper Ramdisk
>>2.14 by P. te Bokkel'. It uses the Mapper RAM and the VRAM to create a
>>RAMDISK (C:) in a MSX with two drives. Does anybody know if there is a
>>better/newer version of this software ? Or another mapper ramdisk
>>software (for those that don't have DOS2)?
>
>And no, afaik there is no never version of it.
>And for Dos1, it is the best program.

This ramdisk was once published in MSX Computer Magazine (31???),
and if I remember it correctly there has been released a patch to update
it to version 2.16. And ofcourse there is version 4.0 which works under
Memman. But that version doesn't survive a reset of course...

In MSX Computer Magazine there is also a small program called swap.com
that switches the internal disk interface and the ramdisk "disk interface",
so the ramdisk becomes a: and the internal drives become b: and c:

Jasper Lautenbag.