At 09:38 AM 5/21/99 +0200, you wrote:

>is it possible with current technologies to engeneer a handheld MSX
>computer? Just for private use (hobby), not commercially.

I think it's even possible to make an MSX in a single IC.
The size of the device would be determined by the LCD and keyboard.

But hobby people don't have the resources (time and equipment) to make such
a thing. I haven't even seen an MSX laptop yet, which is easier to make
than a handheld device.

Bye,
                Maarten