Maarten ter Huurne schrieb:

> >Maybe OSR can make use of JoyNet??? Anyone knows one of the developers?
>
> I have his e-mail address. And I think he reads this list too.
>
> I don't know if the gameplay of OSR is suitable for multiplayer. But I'm
> sure the engine is. I think with a little modification it would make an
> excellent Micro Machines engine. It has properties like high-speed
> scrolling, wall detection, turning the ship in small angle increments.

Hi all!

Phew - OSR 4 JoyNet? - I don't think it's suitable...

The gfx-engine would be! ...and I had many nice ideas 4 games too,
but I was (?) to realistic not to start them, cause I have to go on 2
finish this thing!

Wanna hear some ideas? - Ok...

- a side-view-"jumping" maze game...   ;)
  (a ball jumps through the maze, but the ball always would be in
  the center of the screen - so the rest of the screen have 2 jump...)

- a kinda racing game - why not call it "Micro Sliders eXtended"?

- a "ball-game" (Projectile): gamefieldsize about 40 screens, 3 players,
  goals on each side (every player has a goal to defend), and on the 4th side
  a combination of the 3 different goals, each player has to push the (one and
  only) ball, he would be pushed away cause of the collision, and so everyone
  of the three try to push it into a goal....   (maybe u can imagine what I mean)
  It could be one of the best things 2 use JoyNet...

But I know 2 less of the JoyNet 2 say something exactly...
Additional the scroll-engine works in screen4, that means:
it's not really easy to design...

greetz
JJoS aka Chief-gavaman

 official developer of O.ne S.hot R.ising