> All samples in the ROM are all 12 BIT... That's not the problem. What
yamaha didn't provide is the patch tables... The sample information (bit's
per sample,envelop data,loop, start and end address) is stored in the ROM
itself.

Maybe you should try again??? I don't see why they won't give docs on this
ROM they made... Wouls be bad for them because other firms won't support
them.

> Greetings Marcel Delorme

How about MB4MS??? Already implemented my Toshiba-keyboard driver???

~Grauw

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
Visit the Datax homepage at http://datax.cjb.net/
                ... Live long and prosper...