At 07:04 PM 7/13/99 +0200, you wrote:

>| >An emulated MSX, even on another computer called MSX isn't a _real_ MSX.
>|
>| But why?
>| Is it purely emotional?
>
>Nop.. even techically spoken, he is right: A PC will ALWAYS be a PC, an MSX
>will always be a MSX. Even if you emulate a MSX on a PC, it's still a PC,
>but that doesn't say the emulation itself is not perfect !

But if I run an MSX1 game on BrMSX, using a video card with TV-out and an
MSX joystick connected to the PC, and I hide the PC itself from sight, can
you tell the difference with a real MSX1?

>BrMSX is as perfect as can be. There is also almost no MSX-machine that is
>able to run ALL msx-1 games ever published. But this is more because if bad
>programming then something else.

I don't mind if a few crappy coded games won't run. If BrMSX can run MSX1
games as well as my 8250 can, it's close enough to perfect for me.

Bye,
                Maarten