Hello,

If I am right, this is not the question. He didn't want to emulate his
interface, he wanted to use his harddisk (the partition, not an image on
it) as a harddisk which can be used in the emulator.

Bye,
shevek

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Frits Hilderink wrote:

> I could do this for NLMSX. I've already done it for the WD2791
> diskcontroller.
> Eventually it all comes down to reading/writing sectors. If
> you get me a ROM of this BERT SCSI interface and the specs of
> the SCSI controller that the ROM will try to get control of then
> it is possible.
>
> The only thing missing here is an image of the disk itself. Which can
> easily be created and partioned inside the emulator. Under Windows NT
> the image could very well be a real harddisk, since a harddisk can be
> opened under Windows NT as if it would be a diskimage. Zipdisks and CDROMs
> can also be opened in this way. This is a little more difficult for
> Windows 98, but it's possible.
>
> > Why?
> > Because I have been using a 40MB SCSI harddisk on my MSX but
> > since I got a
> > ZIP I didn't use it very often. So I put it into my pc
> > (because i needed
> > some space on my desk, and there was plenty of space inside
> > the PC cover).
> > At my great surprise the pc can read the BERT partition table
> > so I can acces
> > BOTH partitions with my pc.. but since a 40MB harddrive is
> > not very useful
> > on a PC i thought: 'maybe a "fake-MSX" can use it'.
> >
> > Grtz, Siebe.
> >

> > ****
> > MSX Mailinglist. To unsubscribe, send an email to
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put
> > in the body (not subject) "unsubscribe msx
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]" (without the
> > quotes :-) Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > (www.stack.nl/~wiebe/mailinglist/)
> > ****
> >

> ****
> MSX Mailinglist. To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put
> in the body (not subject) "unsubscribe msx [EMAIL PROTECTED]" (without the
> quotes :-) Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] (www.stack.nl/~wiebe/mailinglist/)
> ****

/***********Use gcc to compile***Don't mind the warning************/

 int*a,k   ,v[    9];    int*main   (){    int   i,j,s=1,   x,z   ,c[
]={        1,4    ,7,    4,3        ,4,    5,4   ,1,        1,1  ,2,
3,3        ,3,    4};    for        (i=    0;(   i++        <9) &!k
 ;s=-s)    {k=0;scanf    ("%d",&    z);v  [--z   ]=s;for    (j=0;j
     <8;   j++    ){z    =v[         c[j ]];k    |=z        ==v [c[
     j]-   c[j    +8]    ]&(          z&&(v[     c[j        ]+c  [j+
8]]==z)    );;    ;}}    printf("       %d       won\n",-   s*k   );}