| The CJS msx-emu works this way. At startup you tell the emu which
| pc-drive/directory it should use for drive a and which for drive b. It
even
| supports directory changing.
|
| This is one of the reasons I used it a lot. The emu unfortunately doesn't
| work under Win98, so I bought a real msx2.
|
| To bad CJS never finished the emu, because it was very fast and easy to
use.

Hello You All...

Try the latest version of BrMSX. This one does extacly the same (Also direct
harddisk acces) and is just as fast (but more accurate) the the CJS
Emulator. BrMSX is also still under devellopment. You know where to get hold
of the newest copy !!!

Greetz,

Arnaud

Go visit the MSX Emulator Page (M.E.P.)