Hi guys (& gals),

> Homepage: http:\\www.futuredisk.msxnet.org\

That's wrong Smael, you mean: http://www.futuredisk.msxnet.org/ with SLASHES,
no BACKSLASHES! Bloody Microsoft fan! ;-)

But anyway,

I (and Frank and Wammes) are thinking about a form of cooperation between
Futuredisk, XSW and MCCW, as proposed earlier on this Mailinglist. Maybe we
can talk about this further in private. I myself am not really convinced yet,
since I wouldn't like reading articles in XSW magazine and/or Futuredisk that
I have already read on the MCCW. Also, this could be dangerous for XSW/FD:
maybe in the end, all articles are old MCCW articles?  Clearly, this has to be
avoided. Frank and Wammes proposed that you could use old articles of MCCW (3
months old or so) for your magazines, but with a clear remark that it was
first published in/on MCCW (Dutch: duidelijke bronvermelding).

So, I invite you to talk about this. (Please, not via the Mailinglist!)

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.tsx.org/