[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I do hope you're not a member of us (the FutureDisk), because if this
>> review takes away SOME of your fun in MSXing, I think our review of
>> MSX-Info Blad 13 will take away ALL your fun in MSXing!
>
>And why would that be?
>
>Is fd intending to say only negetive things about EVERYTHING?

I did not say FutureDisk would write a more NEGATIVE review. FutureDisk
has always been more critical in their reviews then other magazines.
Willem v/d Werf doesn't seem to like criticisms, so for his sake I hope
he's not a member of FutureDisk!

<<SNIP>>

>> BTW, if you think you can do better, then please write reviews and
>> publish them somewhere (I hear MCCW still needs reviewers).
>
>Yes, that is true: we could use some reviewers. SO if anyone wants to >write a review
>of something (like fd ;-), please mail me!

Perhaps this was your REAL (and only) reason to react to my mail!!!

Jeroen Smael
FutureDisk

Homepage: http://www.futuredisk.msxnet.org/