> >Can anyone point out the difference betweeen all those 2.6x versions? I
> >have
> >version 2.66, which hangs when you do F3/I.
> I think I had this problem too.
> It might be caused either by corruption of the file or (?) maybe the file
> was packed with popcom. As far I know the internal settings of TED are saved
> inside the com file, thus it might be damaged.

This is not the problem, since TED checks if the TED.COM file is ok. It
reports an error if it's POPCOMed.

By the way, I think the price of the combined RS232 + IDE interface was very
low, about 130 NLG (if I remember correctly! See the advertisement on MSX
InfoBlad/XSW Magazine).

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/