> Hi,
>
> > All you need is a .REL file that does contain a 'main@'
> symbol, right ?
>
> not right :-( There's at least one other symbol L-80 is
> complaining about.
> Can't recall the name ofthat thing at the moment though :-(
>
> > How about creating a .REL with M-80 that declares your
> 'main@' symbol
> > and that contains code that jumps to an external label
> called 'mainX'.
>
> How can I do that, when M-80 only produces zero-length files?
> Apart from that, it could work, if the other symbol I need is the
> same for every C source :-)

Does M-80 only produce zero-length files ? Maybe something else
is wrong...

Can you mail me this M-80.COM together with a file that surely
gives a zero-length .REL file ?

> > It may sound crude but it could work. BTW. I've used M-80
> very often and
> > with large files and it never crashed or something like
> that. Is this
> > generated source very large ?
>
> Not really. I don't have the ASM file at hand but it's
> definitely less than
> 10K... It was somewhat more complex that the std 'Hello
> World' example,
> though :-) Maybe I should give that a try first and C (!)
> what M-80 does
> with that ...

I've had M-80 compile Turbo Pascal 3.3 which had a lot of symbols
and code (over 20000 lines !) and it never had any problems...

Then again there are different versions of the M-80 compiler.

Frits

quotes :-) Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]