Hi,

> Does M-80 only produce zero-length files ?

AFAI can tell, yes. I'll do some more testing 2n8...

> Maybe something else is wrong...
> Can you mail me this M-80.COM together with a file that
> surely gives a zero-length .REL file ?

Ok. But that won't be till monday morning (unless I get my
PC @ home  up&running this weekend (fingers crossed! I'm
installing Debian Linux...))

> I've had M-80 compile Turbo Pascal 3.3 which had a lot of
> symbols and code (over 20000 lines !) and it never had any
> problems...
>
> Then again there are different versions of the M-80 compiler.

Hm, then maybe you could mail me _your_ M-80 :-) (Isn't there
a version of M-80 on the MCCM Millennium CD?)

     Eric

quotes :-) Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]