Hmm, I get an idea... anyone interested in MSX game AVIs? People with a TV
card would be able to capture the output from the MSX into an mpeg/avi/qt
movie... nice for introductions of games (on the MEP maybe?)

i'll try next week.. when my PC is whole again .. hehehe

Marco

:  >
:  > put a TV card in yer PC .. connect yer MSX to it and voila...
:  MSX on a PC
:  > monitor.. in a window even...
:  >
:  > but I guess that's not what you meant, right? :-)
:  >
:  > Marco
:
:  I really appreciate you're so inventive!
:  But you are right: this is not what I meant.
:
:  Thanks anyway,
:               Thom
:
:  ****
:  MSX Mailinglist. To unsubscribe, send an email to   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  and put
:  in the body (not subject) "unsubscribe msx [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
:  (without the
:  quotes :-) Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  ****

****