I have to warn you... It contains 100 % of all Turbo R features, including
Kanji, JIS, MSX-MUSIC, MSX-VIEW, MSX Word Processor, MSX-DOS 2.31 kernel...
Ah well, you get the 'general' idea.

As soon as I get the thing on my PC, you'll be the first one to receive it.
To bad it couldn't be put on a DD disk as it is bigger than 720 kB when I
compressed it. I'll think of something...

GreeTz, BiFi

PS. I could also ICQ it to you :)

Frits Hilderink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in nieuwsbericht
<000001bf8ccf$9d2db300$1500a8c0@MMS>:ðÐÁ^ÀÐÁ^˜ÐÁ^pÐÁ^`ÐÁ^0ÐÁ^...