Pablo Vasques Bravo-Villalba soltó algo así como:

> > > any live :)
> > ME TOO!!
> > Not only on Aleste, but on Zanac and Zanac-ex as well :)
>
> Groovy! Now we have a Konami Man, a Compile Man
> and a Pony Canyon Man! :) Where are the Hertz Man,
> the T&E Man and the Bit˛ Man?  ^^

Hey, hey, stop!  Zanac is a Compile game too! Actually even
the 'jingles' are the same than in Aleste!

Pony Canyon only distributed the Zanac's  :)

So I'm a Compile Man, not a Ponyca Man X-D

Greetings,

Jose Angel Morente ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
                   ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
*MSX DREAMS*       ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Visit MSX Warau Home Page
http://msxjam.web.com
msxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsx