Hello!

> *sigh* I never got further than level 2 with Salamander.

I am perfectly able to pass all levels ... except the warp one (the one you get
with Nemesis2) and the last one. The first 5 levels are quite easy if you are
trained correctly, the last two one (warp+5) aren't as easy to me as the
others...

Anyway, I finished once the game with the happy end (I only finished operation
5+ once), and a lot of times with the sad ending (I didn't want to pass op 5+,
so I didn't put Nemesis2 in slot 2).

> But it's an exellent 2-player game (F1-Spirit as well)!!! Really had lots of
> hours of fun with it.

I agree with you !! Anyway, I prefer to play alone (4 options for you alone!)

See you!