On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:17:51 -0700 (PDT), "ğiogo" Sperb Schneider wrote:

>> Ofcourse it will kill performance but it does
>> work...
> Exactly my thoughts... My only concern is that it
>works, not performance.

 Well, once you build an emulator, EVERYTHING is possible,
since there is enough RAM space. But I do not think its a
good thing keep this "possibility" in mind, since we have
Uzix working very well.
 Remember that is faster, easier and better implement new
functions on Uzix if there are new possibilities on a new
hardware than build a slow emulator capable of running Linux...
or even recompile Linux.
 Note that even PC emulation is possible at "your point of
view", but it will be so slow, so slow that forces me to
say you: "It's impossible!". The impossibility is not only
related to the possibility of something be created, but also
to the possibility of something being used.

  And if the use is not possible, so we had lost precious
time that could be used to do something else.

   -----     AbraçOS/2, Daniel Caetano ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
 /| | | |\
 \| ___ |/   OS/2 Sites:  http://www.quasarbbs.com/daniel/
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8752/os2hp/os2index.html
    | |      MSX Sites:   http://www.fudeba.cjb.net/
   -- --     Drawings:    http://www.djgallery.tsx.org/
...Programar e' a arte de organizar zeros e uns de forma que eles produzam trabalho
util!

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/