> > Going out to the street, get nacked, and dance until the new MSX appears
??

> No. This is Takamichi's mission. :)
Please tell me street address, city, nation, etc, and MOST importantly,
distance to nearest police station so I will be able to estimate how long I
can stay out of bound (from what?) before getting caught.

By the way, ag0ny-san, maybe you don't want to hear this, but when I showed
Tsujikawa translation of your HispaMSX posting to Tsujikawa, he commented
you have certainly overestimated most of the things.
Tsujikawa especially did not like the part you described Ese-PLD project as
part of ASCII plan ("hey, my PLD's got nothing to do with ASCII!").
Nasu has obviously bluffed to Nishi (Nasu is known to claim someone else's -
in this case Tsujikawa's - project as his own) again.
You can forget about the "whichever will be built first will be chosen as
ASCII product" part, therefore.

You need to be very careful against Japanese stories. You probably noticed
Japanese audiences getting rather bored listening to fantasies of ASCII corp
employees (real Japanese never take anyone's word literally) instead of
getting excited. Main reason is that there had been no progress at all since
one year ago despite fancy announces then.

Takamichi

P.S I have red, white, red/white (one you saw; two strips sewn together),
pink and violet fundoshis, so please specify color when you ask me to dance.

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/