Em qui, 24 ago 2000, Manuel Bilderbeek escreveu:

> The photographs can be found through WWW here:

        Nice!

> 1 - Taken during the lecture of Mr. Nishi. You can see the booth of Matra,
> where STAR is listening carefully, although he cannot understand any word of
> it! ;-) Behind him is Mr. Ikeda.

        Maybe he can "feel the words"...

> 7 - Utter left: ag0ny and SaveR. Posing are Mr. Ikeda and Alex Mitsio Sato

        =)

> 9 - Those guys were selling G-NET magazines and some books and some cd

        Pity, all in Japanese.

> 10 - This cool guy is making an MSX version of that game ONE (or ONLY ONE).
> Nice to see he has ZIP, CD ROM and HARDDISK on his MEGA SCSI.... ;-) Left of
> the monitor is playing the PlayStation version of ONE

        Well, I've got HD, CD-ROM and Zip-Drive into my MSX T-R with
Mega-SCSI... Not so great, I wanna see people connecting a SCSI scanner,
and using it! =P but surely, Mega-SCSI is great.

> 11 - Stuff from Syntax. There are now 100 NV magazines. You could buy a
> collection of them in a special package (left) and also issue 100 (right,
> blue packages)

        Wow, amazing! How does can we buy it...

> 12 - The guy from Syntax (sorry, forgot his name) who was also selling some
> games that were ripped from Gameboy (not emulation), with the main idea:
> GAME OVER COLOR. He sold them in those nice packages you see on the left.
> The screen on the right was connected to his TurboR

        GameBoy ROMs?

> 15 - The girls from the MATRA booth. The girl on the right is SaveR's
girlfriend, if I am not mistaken

        Well, nice, girls aren't common in MSX meetings, almost here
in Brazil, they're very rare.

> 17 - The booth of Gigamix. Showing Magical Labyrinth and a
demo of DM System 2. Cool: the manual of DM SYSTEM 2 is exactly in the
style of the ASCII MSX Technical Databooks (they had the Turbo R and
MSX2 version to compare with). Both Gigamix and ASCII used LaTeX for
making those books. Cool! Also some nice hardware there.

        Amazing! LaTeX! Cool! But does DM-System 2 are translated to a
western language... Like English?

> 21 - This is a mistake, I accidently pushed the photocamera's button!
;-)

        Fudeba!

> 26 - Booth of ESE Artist's Factory. On the left Nemesis 2 on a Turbo
R, on the right it is running on their VHDL one-chip MSX1. Quite
impressive and I think the most important thing on this fair... I toke
one of those flyers:

        Well, nice. Where we can get info about there VHDLs?

> 34 - The drawing guy again, now in action! He is quite good, but
no-one understand his drawings... ;-)

        Maybe an non-understandable painter...

> 35 - The Disk Writer thingie. Software distribution! Nice system. Nice
Maxell ZIP! ;-)

        Wow!

> 42 - The new MATRA game

        Name... ?

> 44 - The nice buttons (or is the correct English word 'pins'?)

        Dammit, I wanna some pins too...

> 48 - An official Panasonic G1 RGB21 monitor... But out of focus! Waah!
(It was at that drawing guy's booth) 49 - Same monitor - this is that
diskmagazine again

        Aaaah... Maybe Santa Claus can gimme one if I'd be a good boy...

> 55 - Casio MX-101 in box

        Hmmm, maybe the smallest MSX in the world, isn't it?

> 73 - Hi there Mr. Suzukawa... (get undressed in
public then I guess it is okay to take your pic! ;-)

        ?

        Thankx, Manuel!

Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - M. Sc. Numerical Modelling - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 3635907
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - ABUB, MSX, Linux, Gospel... More? Ask me!
Sola Scriptura - Sola Gratia - Sola Fide - Solo Christi - Soli Deo Gloria

I just took an IQ test.  The results were negative.

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/