] On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, you wrote:
]
] > ] This Arquitecture avoid load the CPU by employing last HW technology.
] > ] The Complete System is composed of the HW existing now (Z380 Card,
] > ] Evolution4 expansor, PC Keyboard..etc), and only 3 card more:
] > ] - LPE-SEN-V1 Sound Card whit main proccesor TMS320C6211. Ready for
] > ] interface types PSG, SCC, OPL, dts....
] > ] - LPE-PVA-V1 Video Card whit main proccesor TMS320C32. Ready for
] > interface ] types Yamaha, DVD, Direct mapped ....
] > ] - LPE-GIN-V1 General Interface Card whit main proccesor Z80382. Ready for
] > ] interface types IDE, SCSI, RS232, USB , Centronics I/F & 1.4M Diskette.
] > ] Each card mush be cost over 210 to 240 euros. SEN & PVA are under
] > ] development.
] >
] > Cool.
] >
] > Using the Z380 together with the new cards will reduce the original MSX to
] > being a powersupply with a keyboard ;-)
]
] Maybe I understood it wrong, but isn't this system a completely new MSX on
] its own? I mean, without the need of building it into an existing MSX.
Perhaps that I was confused. As far as I know, there is a Z380 project to
build a new 32-bit MSX and another Z380 project to make a Z380 card to be
inserted into an existing MSX. I thought that the above mentioned project was
the Z380 card project. But maybe I'm mistaken. I should better look this up
in the MSX hardware list on "The MSX Plaza" ;-)

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms

--
Visit The MSX Plaza (http://www.inter.nl.net/users/A.P.Wulms) for info on
XelaSoft, Merlasoft, Quadrivium, SD-Snatcher on fMSX, the MSX Hardware list,

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/