Saku Taipale schreef:

> > > Only a stupid question: Backup?
> > No option, read the mentioned page: it is too old.
>
> Does anyone know the exact type of disk ?
> Also I need good explanation how did it broke...
> I could try to get the needed circuitry board for the disk (yes,
> I know it will not be easy!), if the problem is in it.
>
>         Greetings: Saku Taipale, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> ****
> Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/
> ****

Why don`t you ask CAS directly. Try his company  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
if anyone nows another adres. Mail it to Saku. Since it will be a shame if
Coredump will never be released. So we should try to get it.

gtz,
robert

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/