On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, you wrote:

> - Scanlines are removed, but this may give performance problems.

What do you mean with "scanlines are removed"?
Are you emulating VDP state changes with pixel precision?

By the way, are you coming to Bussum? Maybe it would be fun to discuss MSX
emulator programming there with a group of people. David seems to be coming
as well and there are probably other people interested in this topic.

Is there someone who will bring a powerful Linux box to the Bussum marathon?
If I can access a machine with 16bpp (or more) and about 500MHz (or more), I
can show some work in progress.

Bye,
                Maarten

****